Shotover Primary School has an enrolment zone, which means that if you live within the zone, you are entitled to enrol your children at the school.
The Zone Description
All students who live within the home zone described below and shown on the map above are entitled to enrol at Shotover Primary School. The home zone includes both sides of the street/road unless otherwise specified.
- Hansen Rd from Frankton Ladies Mile Highway (SH6) to Tucker Beach Rd.
- Along Tucker Beach Rd to #449, crossing over the Shotover River to 94 Littles Rd.
- Littles Rd from #94 to the intersection with Arthurs Point Rd and Malaghans Rd.
- Malaghans Rd from the intersection with Arthurs Point Rd and Littles Rd, to Hunter Rd, including Coronet Peak Station Rd.
- Hunter Road from Malaghans Rd to Lower Shotover Rd. Lower Shotover Rd to Slope Hill Rd.
- Slope Hill Rd from Lower Shotover Rd to Threepwood Rd including Elysium Way.
- Lower Shotover Rd from Slope Hill Rd to Frankton-Ladies Mile Highway (SH6).
- Frankton-Ladies Mile Highway (SH6) to Lake Hayes-Arrow Junction Highway (SH6), including all connecting streets/roads.
- Lake Hayes-Arrow Junction Highway (SH6) from Frankton-Ladies Mile Highway (SH6) to Morven Ferry Rd.
- Morven Ferry Rd from Lake Hayes-Arrow Junction Highway (SH6) to the Kawarau River.
- West along the Kawarau River and north along the Lower Shotover River to the Lower Shotover Bridge on the Frankton-Ladies Mile Highway (SH6).
- West along Frankton-Ladies Mile Highway (SH6) to the intersection with Hansen Rd.
We may require proof of residence within the home zone before you enrol your children.