Aimee O'Sullivan

O'Sullivan, Aimee.jpg

After growing up in Invercargill, I moved to Dunedin to train as a teacher. I started my teaching career at St Bernard’s College in Lower Hutt before moving to St Mark’s Church School in Wellington. I have spent the past few years teaching Year 2 students and more recently I have led a team of teachers to strengthen learning capabilities in students who face learning difficulties. My partner and I have been lured back to Queenstown by exciting job opportunities, family and the great outdoors.

My family is really important to me and I love spending as much time as I can with my nieces and nephews. In my spare time I enjoy exploring the outdoors and I’m looking forward to spending more time on the lake or up on the slopes. My partner is a teacher as well, and as a result we enjoy travelling when we get the chance to.

I believe that school should be an interesting, inspiring and innovative environment where students are free to explore their love of learning. I am passionate about building strong relationships with my students and I encourage them to exceed their expectations and to make the most of the opportunities presented to them in such a unique environment.

I am looking forward to be heading south again to join the team and meeting the wider whānau of Shotover Primary School.