Booking Requests can be made now
The Shotover Primary School Hall is a stunning community asset that serves the needs of the local community. The Hall and adjoining kitchen are available for hire outside school hours. The hall is fitted out to cater for a wide range of sports. These include, Netball, Futsal, Volleyball, Badminton, Tennis and Basketball.
The hall is available outside school hours, i.e. 4pm - 10pm each weekday afternoon and 6am - 8am each weekday morning. Each weekend from 6am - 10.00pm
- Charitable – a local incorporated society, school or not-for-profit sports, art or cultural group hiring the facility for a charitable purpose. Proof of charitable status may be required.
- Standard – a private hire for private use where tickets are not sold and no other trading is undertaken. Eg casual volley ball game
- Commercial - any other hire
Hall / Gym (for events)
Please note all prices excluding those for commercial users include GST.
Hall / Gym (for sport)
If you are interested in booking the hall please follow these steps;
- Check the booking calendar to see if your desired date and time is available.
- Complete the booking request form to indicate your interest in booking the hall. Please note this doesn't constitute a confirmed booking.
- The School office will be in touch to confirm the booking, your requirements, arrange for the hirage terms and conditions to be signed and of course access arrangements.
The hiring of the Shotover Primary School Community Hall is governed by a booking policy and also terms and conditions of hiring. A PDF version of these two documents can be accessed via the links below. Alternatively you can view them online from the menu on the left..