Enrolling your precious one
It doesn't get much more exciting than a brand new school with stunning staff and your keen and enthusiastic children joining us! We consider it an honour and privilege to be entrusted with the education of your children.
You can pre-enrol your child using our online form. Please note we still require all relevant documents before your child is fully enrolled.
To enrol your child you will need to:
- complete an enrolment form (one form per child please) - this is online here
- complete a Well Child Form (for new entrants only) - this can be downloaded here
- provide a copy of your child's immunisation certificate (for new entrants only)
- provide a Birth Certificate
- provide a Passport (if enrolling on a student visa)
- complete a Digital Citizenship Agreement - for your child, download here; and for you, download here
- check you are in the Shotover Primary School enrolment zone - this can be viewed here.
If you wish to receive a hard copy of the enrolment pack, please complete the form below and we'll post one out, or please call into the office between 8.30am and 4pm on weekdays.
Completed forms can be:
- posted to Shotover Primary School, 57 Stalker Road, Shotover Country, Queenstown 9304
- emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- dropped off at the Shotover Primary School office, 57 Stalker Road, Shotover Country.
Once we've received your enrolment form, one of the senior leadership team will be in touch to meet with you and your child.
If your child is a new entrant (starting for the first time at school), we will give you a call to explain transition arrangements. We start all new entrants on the same day of the week, which is the Wednesday following their fifth birthday.